发新话题
查看本帖所有图片 打印

【官网】 鲁尼,欢迎回家

该帖被浏览  9,412 次,回复 1 次

【官网】 鲁尼,欢迎回家

WELCOME BACK, WAYNE ROONEY

鲁尼,欢迎回家

http://forum.sports.sina.com.cn/slide.php?tid=2420318#p=1

Manchester United face Everton at Old Trafford on Sunday, and the familiar face of Wayne Rooney will be part of the Merseysiders' travelling party, as he returns to the Theatre of Dreams for the first time since his summer exit.

曼联将在周日主场迎战埃弗顿,鲁尼将作为埃弗顿的成员第一次回到老特拉福德。

Daley Blind:
"For me, he’s a legend. He was such a big player for us and a big personality. I remember when I first came here and how he was just a normal guy. He gave me a very warm welcome, as he did to everyone. Not only did he perform on the pitch but, off the pitch, he was a real captain and good person in the dressing room."

“对我来说,他是个传奇。他是我们的关键先生,我记得刚来的时候他是个很平常的人,热情的欢迎我。不仅在场上,在场下和更衣室他也是真正的队长。”

Michael Carrick:
"Wayne leaving the club is a big deal and he has been such a massive part of this club since he first set foot in it and since making his debut, an incredible debut. I am sad to see him go. I understand why he has gone and we all fully support him and wish him well because he has been an unbelievable servant to the club and has left a legacy that is incredible. We had some great times but everything comes to an end unfortunately. I am sure he will go on to have a successful end to his career, but he will certainly be missed by a lot of us here."

“鲁尼离队是个大交易,他从一开始就成为了曼联历史的一部分。我很难过他离队,我理解他的决定,我们都支持他也希望他一切都好。他是球队伟大的成员,作为传奇离开。我们在一起有过美好的回忆,很不幸一切都有结束的时候。我确定他将在职业生涯的尾声取得成功,我们都很想他。”

Jesse Lingard:
"Obviously, he’s a legend at the club, and the record goalscorer, so the reception will be massive from our fans. He was a great guy to be around, especially when I was in the team as a youngster. He gave me a lot of advice, and passed on a lot of his experience. He helped me through games as well, sometimes it's hard to get that game management right, but Wazza was there to help guide me through. He was always around to look after the younger lads and he was one of the most vocal of the senior lads."

“显然他是球队的传奇,进球纪录保持者。所以我们和球迷都会给他热烈欢迎。他是个好伙伴,特别是我刚做为年轻球员加入球队的时候。他给了我不少建议,传授了很多经验。他帮助我踢好比赛,有时候很难做出正确的决定,但鲁尼总是会帮助我。他总是很关心年轻球员。”

Anthony Martial:
"For me, Wayne is one of the biggest legends of Manchester. He left a mark on all of the fans. He scored many goals. He really helped me out, especially when I first arrived. Even when he occasionally played less, he was always there helping me out. He was an exemplary captain."

“对我来说,鲁尼是曼联最伟大的名字之一,他为球迷设立了标准,打进了很多进球。也帮了我不少忙,特别是刚来的时候。有时候他上场时间不多也总是乐于助人,是队长的楷模。”

Juan Mata:
"I hope Old Trafford will welcome him as he deserves. It will be weird to see Wayne playing with a different shirt, to be honest, but this is the decision he made last summer and we wish him the best of luck."

“我希望老特拉福德能给他最热烈的欢迎,看到鲁尼穿其他球队的球衣感觉有点奇怪。老实说他去年夏天就做出了这个决定,我们都祝他好运。”

Antonio Valencia:
"Wayne spent eight seasons at United while I was here. He is an amazing player, winning five Premier League titles. He is a player who knows what he wants. He is a champion. I am sad that he has left but I wish him the best of luck. We will miss him in the changing room and we are wishing him the best."

“我在曼联的8年鲁尼一直都在,他是个出色的球员,赢了5次联赛冠军。他是个知道自己需求的球员,是个冠军。我很遗憾他离队,祝他好运吧。在更衣室里我们都会想他。”

Ashley Young:
"Obviously, he broke Sir Bobby's record and some think he may have achieved legendary status [because of that] but he's had that, in my opinion, for years. What he's done in the game has been unbelievable. When I joined the club, he was one of the first people who took me under his wing. We'd played for England together before but, still, for someone that influential to want to help you as soon as you walk through that door makes you feel at ease. He did that with me and I'll be forever grateful for that."

“显然,他打破了查尔顿爵士的进球纪录。有人认为他已经是个传奇,在我看来他早就是了。在比赛中他的贡献是无以伦比的,我来曼联的时候他是第一个来罩我的人,我们一起在国家队比赛,但对有些人来说乐于助人会让人感到踏实。他就是让我踏实的人,我永远感谢他。”

The rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

96条死狗,你们好!

分享到:  

昨天的比赛, 鲁尼体现了他对埃弗顿的重要性,曼联也看到了放走鲁尼的正确性。双赢!

加油吧,胖子!少喝点酒……
金鳞本是池中物
纵遇风云难化龙
渔堂笑吟观天变
风云际会自在游

发新话题
查看积分策略说明

快速回复主题

选项

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]  预览帖子  恢复数据  清空内容

用户名: 密码:    注册新用户  找回密码