发新话题
查看本帖所有图片 打印

【官网】 琼斯:我是如何取得进步的

该帖被浏览  10,535 次,回复 1 次

【官网】 琼斯:我是如何取得进步的

JONES: HOW I'VE IMPROVED MY GAME

琼斯:我是如何取得进步的

http://forum.sports.sina.com.cn/slide.php?tid=2419885#p=1

Phil Jones says testing himself against Manchester United's wealth of attacking talent day in and day out has helped him improve his game.

琼斯说每天在训练中对抗曼联的攻击手们帮助自己取得进步。

United’s flair going forward has been on show for all to see this season, with the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial in fantastic form from the off.

曼联本赛季攻击线火力全开,卢卡库、拉什福德和马夏尔都状态火热。

That trio have six Premier League goals between them this term, while Paul Pogba has added a further two, so spare a thought for the defenders – like Jones – who have to deal with them in training on a regular basis.

他们三人目前已经打进6球,博格巴也进了2个。而琼斯这样的后卫们每天都要在训练中对抗他们。

However, the 25-year-old centre-back has insisted that he enjoys the challenge of facing world-class players in training, and he feels playing against them has helped him to perform better in match situations.

不过,25岁的中卫认为自己很喜欢能在训练中与世界级攻击手切磋,他认为这能帮助自己提高在比赛中的表现。

“As a defender, you want to play against the best strikers in the world,” Jones told us recently. “You want to test yourself and prove to people that you’re good enough to do that.

“作为后卫,你希望能与世界级攻击手对抗。”琼斯说。“你希望能检验自己,向人们证明自己已经足够优秀。

“Playing against these players in training every day makes me a better player. It gives me a better understanding of how to deal with these types of players when they’re on the opposing team.”

“每天在训练中与他们对抗让我变得更强,让我能好的理解如何对付对手阵中的优秀攻击手。”

The England international put in another solid performance for his country in their 2-1 win against Slovakia on Monday night, leaving the Three Lions on the brink of qualification for the World Cup.

英格兰人在国家队2-1战胜斯洛伐克的比赛中也有不错的表现,三狮军团距离世界杯只有一步之遥。

Team-mate Rashford also shone at Wembley as he provided the assist for Eric Dier's equaliser, before netting a brilliant winner just before the hour-mark. And Jones believes only great things lie ahead for the young striker.

队友拉什福德则在温布利闪耀,他助攻戴尔打进扳平进球。后来自己打进制胜球。琼斯认为拉什福德前途无量。

“He’s a great lad off the pitch and, on it, he’s a special talent,” Jones added. “He’s already special but he’ll be a world-beater one day, he’s that good.

“他在场下也很好,在场上则很有天赋,”琼斯说。“他已经很特别了,但终究会成为世界级前锋。

“He’s so quick, sharp, technically gifted, two-footed and a nightmare for defenders. You’ve seen it this season already, he’s given defenders nightmares. He’s an Academy product and players from the youth system have done great over the last few years. He’s a special player and we’re lucky to have him.”

“他敏捷,犀利,技术娴熟。双脚技术均衡是后卫的噩梦。本赛季你已经能看到这点,他让后卫头疼。出自曼联青训系统,这些年曼联青训出了不少人。他是个特别的球员,我们很幸运能拥有他。”

One of the features of United’s impressive early season form has been Jones and Eric Bailly’s uncompromising partnership in the heart of the defence, which has seen Jose Mourinho’s side keep three clean sheets in all three league games so far.

另一个曼联令人眼前一亮的地方就是琼斯和拜利组成的后卫线,曼联3场比赛还没有丢球。

Speaking about his defensive partner, Jones declared: “He's adapted really well. He’s a great lad in the dressing room, he’s a talented footballer, he’s strong and he’s quick.

说到自己的后卫搭档,琼斯说:“他适应球队非常好,在更衣室很受欢迎。是个有天赋的球员,强壮而敏捷。

“He had a good first season and hopefully he can do even better this season. He’s a funny guy and the lads bounce off him, so we’re happy to have him here.”

“第一个赛季就表现得很好,希望本赛季我们能做的更好。他是个很搞笑的家伙,很高兴他在我们队里。”

Jones joined United from Blackburn Rovers in 2011 as a 19-year-old, and, since then, has blossomed from a young talent into one of the top defenders in the league.

琼斯2011年从布莱克本来到曼联,当时只有19岁。他已经从新秀成为了联赛中的顶级后卫。

The centre-back was keen to emphasise that there have been many figures who have helped his development since he became a Red, past and present.

这名中卫想强调很多人帮助过他。

“I’ve played with so many good players. In my position, the likes of Rio [Ferdinand] and Nemanja [Vidic],” he said. “Giggsy [Ryan Giggs] was a great help for me when he was at the club too.

“我搭档过很多优秀的球员。在我的位置上比如费迪南德、维迪奇,”他说。“还有吉格斯也帮了我很多。

“And, in terms of managers, I’ve had a lot of help, but that’s United in a nutshell. It’s not just one player or one manager, everyone chips in and that’s the way it should be. That’s a team, and that’s what we are.

“经理们也帮了我很多,在球队里不是只有一个球员或者一个经理。大家要一起努力。这就是球队,这就是我们。

"I'm learning a lot off our current manager. We know exactly what he expects of us and he knows the players inside and out. We're all enjoying it."

“我从穆里尼奥身上也学到了很多。我们很了解他对我们的期待,他对球员十分了解。我们都很喜欢。”

The rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

96条死狗,你们好!

分享到:  

能保持健康才有未来
金鳞本是池中物
纵遇风云难化龙
渔堂笑吟观天变
风云际会自在游

发新话题
查看积分策略说明

快速回复主题

选项

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]  预览帖子  恢复数据  清空内容