发新话题
查看本帖所有图片 打印

【官网】 维迪奇:马蒂奇是关键签约

该帖被浏览  5,301 次,回复 1 次

【官网】 维迪奇:马蒂奇是关键签约

NEMANJA ON NEMANJA: VIDIC PRAISES MATIC

维迪奇:马蒂奇是关键签约

http://forum.sports.sina.com.cn/slide.php?tid=2419526#p=1

Nemanja Matic has impressed every Manchester United supporter since joining from Chelsea, including his namesake, compatriot and former Reds skipper Nemanja Vidic.

维迪奇从切尔西加盟以来让大家眼前一亮,也包括跟他同名的前曼联队长维迪奇。

The giant Serbian midfielder was hardly an unknown quantity to United fans after helping the Blues to win two Premier League titles in three seasons, following his 2014 return from Benfica.

2014年从本菲卡过来之后塞尔维亚大个子在3年里2次帮助蓝军拿下联赛冠军让曼联球迷认识了他的能力。

Jose Mourinho declared earlier this month that Matic is his ideal signing and club legend Vidic is also not surprised by the way Nemanja has quickly settled into life at Old Trafford.

穆里尼奥本月早些时候说马蒂奇是理想的签约,名宿维迪奇对他在曼联的出色表现并不感到奇怪。

The former centre-back, who won 15 major honours in nine seasons with United before leaving in 2014, has held Matic in high regard since they first crossed paths on international duty almost a decade ago.

在曼联9年拿到15个冠军的维迪奇2014年离开球队,他10年前就在国家队跟马蒂奇打过交道,对他的评价很高。

Speaking exclusively to United Review, Vidic recalled: "I remember him arriving for the Serbian national team for the first time. We were playing a game in Prague against Czech Republic in 2008.

维迪奇说:“我记得他第一次进塞尔维亚国家队的情景,我们08年在布拉格与捷克比赛。

"My first impressions of him were positive – a nice guy, someone good to have around and someone who would be right in the dressing room. Unlike many of the players in the Serbian national side, he did not play for Red Star or Partizan Belgrade at a senior level.

“我对他的第一印象很积极——好孩子。你希望这样的人在你身边。不像塞尔维亚的很多球员,他没有再红星或者游击队踢过球。

"He's from Sabac, close to Belgrade, but he found his way via football in Slovakia where he was Player of the Year there with Kosice. He was a very talented footballer."

“他来自Sabac,离贝尔格莱德不远。但他最后去了斯洛文尼亚踢球,是个很有天赋的球员。”

Matic has already slotted seamlessly into a United team which has began the  2017/18 in impressive form and Vidic feels our new signing's experience could be crucial in a potential title challenge.

马蒂奇本赛季很快适应了球队,维迪奇觉得他的经验对曼联争夺冠军很有帮助。

"He has similar qualities to Michael Carrick, who has been a great player for the club," Vida said. "Michael is now 36; Nemanja is younger at 29 but he's also very experienced. He's been at big clubs, including Benfica and Chelsea, where he's won titles.

“他跟卡里克类似,”维迪奇说。“卡里克已经36了,马蒂奇29岁年轻一点。但他也很有经验。他在大球队踢过,包括本菲卡和切尔西都赢过冠军。

"There are not so many players left at Old Trafford who have won the title before, so that trophy-winning mentality is very important because it can't only come from a very successful manager. Nemanja has been there before and he knows what it's like when the pressure really builds in a title race.

“现在曼联队里拿过冠军的人不多了,所以这样的人是很宝贵的。因为只有一个冠军经理还不够。马蒂奇拿过冠军,他知道争冠道路上的压力是怎么回事。

"He's a very good signing for us. He's a top player for the position and I'm surprised that Antonio Conte let him go. He played most of their games last season and did really well, so I didn't expect him to be sold to one of their biggest rivals. The way he's played in his first few games suggests he is a United player."

“签他就对了,他是这个位置上的顶级球员,很惊讶孔蒂竟然能放他走。上赛季他还是主力,表现也不错。所以我很难想象他会把马蒂奇卖给竞争对手。这几场比赛大家都能看出他配得上曼联。”

That opinion is clearly echoed by United fans, who have already repurposed Vidic's famous chant for the new no.31 and the 2008 Champions League winner is more than happy to share his song.

曼联球迷也认同这种观点,他们已经为新31号唱响了内曼尼亚之歌。

"I'm glad United have signed him," the 35-year-old told us. "Firstly because I think he's an excellent player and person, but also because he's from Serbia and called Nemanja – they are very good qualities to have! I've heard that the fans have been singing the song that I had. I loved my song, it was special for me and I hope Nemanja does well and has the fans singing it for him, too. It's great to have that recognition."

“很高兴曼联签了他,”35岁的维迪奇说。“首先因为我相信他是个优秀的球员,而且他也是我的同胞,也叫内曼尼亚。这是好事!我听说球迷已经在唱我的歌了,我喜欢自己的歌曲。对我来说很特别,我希望马蒂奇能有好的表现,不辜负球迷的喜爱。”

The rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

96条死狗,你们好!

分享到:  

搞了半天两个人只差6岁啊
金鳞本是池中物
纵遇风云难化龙
渔堂笑吟观天变
风云际会自在游

发新话题
查看积分策略说明

快速回复主题

选项

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]  预览帖子  恢复数据  清空内容